Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Home page
Error processing SSI file

How do I report other concerns or issues?

Information regarding Welfare Fraud in other states: United Council on Welfare Fraud - UCOWF

Child Abuse issues: call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276) (DSHS Referral Line) - for more information: DSHS, Children's Administration

Aging and Adult abuse issues: call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276) - for more information: DSHS, Aging and Disability Services Administration

Child Support issues: DSHS, Division of Child Support

How to Contact DSHS includes a select list of 1-800 numbers.

DSHS Constituent Services, Ask DSHS

Medicaid Provider Fraud: Washington State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit

The Social Security Administration - SSA, Office of the Inspector General - OIG, Fraud Hotline

Washington State Department of Labor and Industries, Workers' Comp Fraud