Children's Administration, Department of Social and Health Services
Children's Administration, Department of Social and Health Services Resolve Concerns Site Map Send Site Feedback

Getting Help

Resources and websites Telephone numbers
I need help with child care
Child Care Aware of Washington
Locate safe and affordable child care for your child.
Washington State Department of Early Learning
I need help with food
Food Assistance
Washington Connection

WIC - Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program


Washington State WIC Nutrition Program
I don't make enough money to make ends meet
Financial Assistance via TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)
I need medical help
Washington Connection
I need help figuring out child support
Washington State Child Support Enforcement
KIDS General Information Line
I need a safe place to live
Washington Connection
I need to get into a domestic violence perpetrator treatment program
Domestic Violence Treatment Programs in Washington
DSHS Domestic Violence Perpetrator Treatment Information
I need to get in touch with DSHS
DSHS General Information
Adobe Reader (free download) is required to view the .PDF files listed on this page.