Social Worker Training
In addition to formal education in the child welfare field, Children's Administration Social Workers attend a wide range of mandatory professional development training throughout their careers.
This site provides basic information on social worker training beginning with the Children's Administration Social Worker Academy and progressing through Post Academy training.
Social workers specialize in these areas within Children's Administration:
- Child Health and Education Tracking-Screen (CHET)
- Child Protective Services (CPS)
- Child and Family Welfare Services (CFWS)
- Division of Licensed Resources (DLR)
- Family Reconciliation Services (FRS)
- Family Voluntary Services (FVS)
Adobe Reader (free download
) is required to view the .PDF files listed on this page.