Camp To Belong
For the fifth year, Children's Administration is supporting Camp To Belong, which reunites siblings separated due to out-of-home care.
Here are the basics about this year's camp:
- Date: August 16-21 at Miracle Ranch on Horseshoe Lake in Port Orchard
- Age of campers: 8-18
- Transportation: Will be provided to campers coming from eastern Washington
- Main criteria: How often brothers and sisters see each other and under what circumstances
- Kids can be in foster care, adoptive homes, living with relatives, including bio parents - as long as one or more is separated from their sibling(s) due to out-of-home care
- Application deadline is April 23
- No cost to campers or caregivers.
Camp To Belong Application