Practice Notes, Research, Articles
Practice Notes is a publication of the University of North Carolina School of Social Work and the Jordan Institute for Families. These are a few of the publications listed on the site:
Research & Articles
- Children with Sexual Behavior Problems: Assessment and Treatment, (PDF, 183 Kb)
- Enuresis FAQs, F. Chalmers MD (PDF, 22 Kb)
- Implementing Evidence-based Practice in Treatment Foster Care, by Foster Family-based Treatment Association (PDF, 387 Kb)
- Juveniles Who Have Sexually Offended, (PDF, 837 Kb)
- National Child Welfare Resource Center/ Muskie School of Public Service
- Randomized Trial of Treatment for Children With Sexual Behavior Problems: Ten-Year Follow-Up, (PDF, 123 Kb)
- Review of Performance Based Contracting Models in Child Welfare, by Casey Family Program (PDF, 53 Kb)
- A Road Map for Learning, Improving Educational Outcomes in Foster Care by Casey Family Programs (PDF, 2 Mb)
- Treatment Manual for Cognitive-Behavioral Group Treatment for Parents/Caregivers of Children with Sexual Behavior Problems, (PDF, 173 Kb)
- Childwelfare.com - provides a broad array of articles regarding child welfare.
- Zero to Three - provides information to promote the health and development of infants and toddlers.
- What Research Shows About Adolescent Sex Offenders, National Center on Sexual Behavior of Youth, (PDF, 244 Kb)
- Youth Aging Out of Foster Care, Identifying Strategies and Best Practices by the National Association of Counties (PDF, 414 Kb)