For Contractors and Providers
AUTHORIZATION INFORMATION - INPATIENT:
FISCAL/PROGRAM REQUIREMENTSSupplementary Instructions for Mental Health Programs
Affordable Care Act/Medicaid Expansion:
- Webinar 1: CD Services in the New Medicaid and Insurance World
- Webinar 2: CD Services in the New Medicaid and Insurance World
Billing and Payment Information
- County prevention services letter - 10/26/12
- County contract expenditure reports (13-15)
- Crosswalk for ProviderOne Codes and Target Entry
- Fiscal/program requirements for Chemical Dependency Programs
- Medicaid provider guides and notices (billing instructions)
- ProviderOne Billing and Resource Guide
- Residential Services Billing Instructions (RSVP) 2014
- Social Service Payment System
- Federal poverty guidelines
- Medicaid requirements for investigating fraud and abuse: Program Integrity
- Urinalysis testing requirements
- Performance-Based Prevention System (PBPS): To schedule a training, contact your DBHR Prevention Manager or Bill Stahl: firstname.lastname@example.org. PBPS Users Manual.
- TARGET (Treatment and Assessment Report Generation Tool)
A new website (www.scopewa.net) is available to all DASA-TA and MHD-PI users. The System for Communicating Outcomes, Performance and Evaluation (SCOPE) will combine the functionality of the other two services into a single site. With a single login, you will be able to run both mental health and substance abuse related reports. All reports available on the two older sites will be available on SCOPE.
In addition to centralizing substance abuse and mental health reporting, SCOPE will give users several new analysis tools and features, including:
- Charting: after generating custom tables in the Analyzer, for most queries users will have the option of viewing the results as a chart. Vertical or horizontal bar charts, grouped bar charts and line plots will all be available.
- Saved Queries: for routine monitoring, many users run the same query month after month as the data is updated. SCOPE will allow users to save queries and re-run them with a single click of a mouse.
- Expanded Access: regardless of your role in the treatment system, if you are a registered user of SCOPE you will be able to generate results for the state as a whole, any county or RSN in the state, and any treatment agency. To protect patient confidentiality, if you are generating results for a county or agency that you are not associated with, the results will be rounded to the nearest multiple of 5.
If you are a registered user of DASA-TA, your username and password will work on SCOPE. If you are a registered user of just the MHD-PI site, you will need to re-register on SCOPE.