We want to help all DVR customers reach their employment goals. If you have a
concern or problem regarding your DVR services at any time during the
rehabilitation process, there are resources available to help you resolve your
concerns. We encourage you to begin the discussion with your VR Counselor,
however, you may use whichever option works best for you.
- Talk with your VR Counselor about your concerns and give him or her a chance to explain the actions or decision of concern
- Speak with the VR Supervisor in the office where you receive services to discuss your concerns.
- Contact the DVR Customer Service Representative in the DVR State Office at 1-800-637-5627
- Ask any DVR employee, including the DVR Customer Service Representative (see #3) for information about how to request an administrative review (fair hearing). A fair hearing is a formal review by an Administrative Law Judge.
- Contact the Client Assistance Program (see below)
Client Assistance Program (CAP)
The Client Assistance Program (CAP)
is an advocacy program that can answer questions and provide information about
your rights and responsibilities as a DVR client. CAP also provides assistance
to clients to help mediate and solve concerns that arise in the rehabilitation
process. You may contact CAP at 1-800-544-2121 Voice/TTY.