The Answer Phone: 1-877-980-9220
If you are a current customer, or have applied for benefits, now you can use The Answer Phone to get information about your case.
The Answer Phone is an automated voice response system that can give you the information you need any time you need it. Using the toll-free number you can:
- Obtain your case status and payment information .
- Get the telephone number of your worker, or be transferred directly to your worker's extension
- Request a duplicate medical ID card be mailed to you, or be ready for pick up
- Hear information about your child care benefits
- Get information about medical premiums (if you pay them)
- Choose and change a personal identification number (PIN) to ensure confidentiality
- Check voice messages left by your worker
- Find out the time of your next appointment
Using The Answer Phone
To use The Answer Phone system you will need to know:
- Your client identification number
- The last four digits of your social security number
It is also good to know your assistance unit numbers. When you call The Answer Phone for the first time, you will be asked to input the last four digits of your social security number as your Personal Identification Number (PIN). You will then be asked to create a new PIN.
Once you have created a new PIN, you are ready to start accessing The Answer Phone system. The system will guide you to find the information you need.
To use The Answer Phone call toll-free: 1-877-980-9220