Home Page for Online CSO
A Guide to Services
Local Community Services Offices (CSO) provide many DSHS services. Your local CSO can provide you with details about these services and how to apply for them.
This web-site can also help you to:
- Learn about services available at your Community Services Office (CSO).
- Locate an office near you.
- Apply for services, report a change, or submit an eligibility review on-line.
- Learn more about Community Services Division.
- Obtain Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) forms.
- Find other DSHS services. A directory of resources for DSHS Clients, Case Managers and Providers.
- Link to the DSHS EA-Z Manual. The DSHS EA-Z Manual guides how we determine if you are eligible for DSHS services.
Community Services Division provides programs to support the Mission of the Department of Social and Health Services. When we provide services, we work diligently to honor Our Commitment to our Customers.
Apply Online -- DSHS Online Application for Benefits
Use the DSHS Online Application, at https://www.washingtonconnection.org to:
- Start a new application.
- Report a change, such as address, income or family situation.
- Submit an eligibility review for continuing benefits.
- Ask "Do I Qualify?" or "Am I Eligible?"