Division of Child Support
FAQ - Site Map
Browse DCS Topics - Choose from the topics below to get more information on your area of interest.DCS Services
- Notice and Finding of Financial Responsibility
- How do I apply for DCS Services?
- Who is eligible to receive DCS services?
- Can I get DCS forms on line?
- When does DCS stop providing services for my child?
- I am worried someone will hurt my children or me. What are my Options?
- Are you a victim or survivor of domestic violence?
- What if I disagree with the decision made by DCS?
- How can I find a Quick Help Guide?
- How may I legally establish paternity?
- Who can help me establish paternity or answer further questions?
- How can I authorize DCS to release information on my DCS case to a third party?
- How can I get my child's address for visitation purposes?
- How can I protect my child's address from being released by DCS?
- How can I request information from DCS case record?
- How do I get my current child support changed?
- How do I get medical support included in my support order?
- General Enforcement
- Federal Income Tax Refund Offset
- Conference Boards - Your rights to be heard
- Contempt and Federal Criminal Non-support Referral
- Employer Information about Withholding
- Noncompliance with Support Enforcement Inquiries, Subpoenas, and Withholding Actions
Child Support Schedule Workgroup
Links And Other Resources
Child Support Reports
Child Support Laws
DCS Quick Help Guide