Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Home page

Services We Offer

Aged, Blind or Disabled Cash Assistance Program (ABD)
Cash help for Aged, Blind or Disabled people
Child Care Subsidy Programs (CCSP)
Help for working families to pay for child care through either Working Connections Child Care or Seasonal Child Care.
Child Support Services
Help in getting child support
DSHS Emergency Programs
Programs that help in emergency situations
Family Planning Services
Information on ways to avoid unintended pregnancies
Find Other DSHS Services
A directory of resources for DSHS Clients, Case Managers and Providers. (No Wrong Door)
First Steps Program
Pregnancy Support Services
Housing and Essential Needs
Provide non-cash housing and other assistance
Medical Assistance Programs
Help with health care and medical expenses
Pregnant Women Assistance Program (PWA)
Cash help for Pregnant Women
Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA)
Cash and medical help for refugees
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Cash help for families with children
Voter Registration Assistance
Local offices can help you to register to vote.
Washington Basic Food Program
Help with putting food on the table